HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB Driver. Farnborough. 4 month contract
Driver Hire is recruiting for a temporary Class 2 HIAB Driver for one of the leading builders’ merchants in the area. The role involves delivering a wide range of materials to houses and construction sites using a HIAB with Brick Clamp attachment.
The role is to cover the busy Summer period, probably around 4 months.
*** Hours, Pay and Benefits ***
- £13.45 per hour PAYE (including holiday allowance)
- Monday to Friday
- Plus alternate Saturdays
- Typically 8am to 5pm
- Immediate start
*** Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2, CAT C HIAB Driver ***
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Ensure your load is safely strapped and secured
- Deliver a range of building product, such as bricks, aggregate and timber
- Deliveries across the region and sometimes into London
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Safe use of the HIAB
- Adhere to all drivers hours and safe loading regulations
*** Requirements of the HGV Class 2, Cat C Hiab Driver ***
- Cat C licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- HIAB card with brick grab attachment and remote
- Verifiable references
*** To Apply ***
- Telephone Richard, Phill or Chris on 01252 233000
- Or Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry.
- To apply for this post or to find out more about other opportunities we offer please contact us.