Driver Hire Reading are currently searching for a Class 2 HIAB Driver with Clamshell for an immediate start with our client in Reading. This client is responsible for the transportation of aggregates around Berkshire, South Oxfordshire and Hampshire.
The successful applicant will require a valid C4 Allmi HIAB Certificate and be able to successfully deliver aggregates to sites and collect spoil using the clamshell attachment.
The working hours for this role will be 6am till 3pm Monday to Friday.
The following pay rates (including holiday pay) are on offer for this role:
- £20.00 per hour basic rate.
- £24.00 per hour overtime rate.
Overtime will be paid after 8 hours.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence with Category C entitlement.
- No more than 6 points (minor offences only).
- Current HIAB C4 certification.
- Previous vehicle recovery experience (preferred but not essential).
- Appropriate PPE.
- A good attitude, and the willingness to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate in the Reading area, so do not hesitate to apply, as there is the potential for an immediate start.
If you are interested in this role then please send in your CV to Bobby/Nims at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189394970.