Immediate Start – Ongoing – £600 per week.
We are looking for a Class 2 HIAB to work locally for a well-known builder’s merchant to assist them through their busy period.
The role of Class 2 HIAB is ongoing and will involve strapping and securing loads with an understanding of height restrictions and legal height limits. There will be 3-4 drops per day to building sites domestic and commercial using HIAB Lorry Loader work.
Benefits of being a Class 2 HIAB:
- Earn £2400 per month!
- Regular overtime
- Weekly Pay
- Paid PAYE
To become a Class 2 HIAB you will need:
- HIAB Operator Certificate with BRICK GRAB and REMOTE
- Cat C Licence (Category C – Class 2)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Weekly Pay of £600 includes holiday pay with regular overtime, paid PAYE. Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this opportunity.