We are currently seeking an enthusiastic HGV 2 (Class 2) HIAB with experience of lifting abnormal loads and good knowledge of Greater Manchester area.
This role will involve strapping and securing the loads with the understanding of height restrictions and legal height limits.
Duties will include:
- Driving vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
You will need
- HIAB Operator Certificate
- Cat C Licence (Category C – Class 2)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this opportunity.