Attractive weekly pay of over £560, Full time employment, ongoing work with the potential to become a permanent position.
This Class 2 Driver will be working for a well-respected scaffolding company that values its employees greatly. Working sociable hours starting at 7:30am Monday to Friday, you will be delivering to local businesses around the North West.
The Class 2 Driver will need:
- Cat-C Licence (Class 2)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Class 2 Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
The duties of this Class 2 driver will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
- Lifting heavy equipment and assisting scaffolders with loading and unloading
There is an attractive weekly pay of a minimum £560 (including holiday pay) for the successful Class 2 Driver. Please call Mike or Gareth on the number below between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this Class 2 Driver opportunity
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted. Click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org