HGV 2 driver required urgently
New pass HGV 2 driver welcome !
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver – Class C at our Dagenham Site, working 48 hours per week & in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD). Please be advised that the role involves working afternoon shifts.
As a Service Delivery Driver – Class C your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- The collection and exchange of wheeled bins from mainly schools containing food and catering waste
- Returning the wheelie bins to the Dagenham site and offloading the material into hoppers
- Completion of all required documentation
- Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained and clean, undertaking required vehicle checks
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of ReFood, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully
- Use an electronic PDA in accordance with internal system requirements.
- Hold a full, clean HGV Class C Driving licence (Class C+E Licence would be advantageous).
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner.
- Represent the company positively when visiting sites and communicating with customers.
- Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD.
- Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
- Hold their Driver CPC.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
- Experience of using PDA consignment note systems would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary: Hourly Rate- £16.00
Visit our website and look at your local office’s page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts.Please have a look at our other roles for: Class 1, Class 2, 7.5T & multi-drop van drivers. Contact us at email@example.com or call us 01708735114.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We can provide regular, ongoing driving work within Romford and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 88% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire