Driver Hire are recruiting for a Class 2 (Cat C) Driver for store deliveries and trunking work for a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy.
The driver must be available to start work between 4.30pm and 9.30pm from Monday to Friday.
Monday to Friday – £15.44ph
OT Pay after 8 hours – £19.30ph
There is a minimum of 8 hours pay per shift.
These rates are paid on a PAYE model, and are inclusive of advanced holiday pay.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence, with CAT C entitlement.
- No more than 6 points (minor offences only).
- Current and valid CPC and Digi-Tacho cards.
- Previous commercial driving experience.
- Attainable references in a driving capacity.
- Appropriate PPE (Safety shoes & Hi-viz).
If you feel that you meet the requirements, and are interested in this position, then do not hesitate to apply.