We have varies Class 2 HGV driving roles for an immediate start.
Full time, part time, temporary and permanent roles available.
- Full time or part time hours available, whichever suits you better.
- Experience isn’t essential, we can offer a training day for new passes.
- Start times vary between 5am-8am.
- Temporary, ongoing position, with permanent opportunities for the right driver.
- We can offer varied work, meaning you can gain experience or choose work that suits you- including General Haulage, Builders merchants, refuse, plant and tool hire etc .
- May involve manual handling/ handballing
- Running out of varies locations in the CO postcode, including Sudbury, Colchester, Clacton, Harwich, Earls Colne and Halstead. Start location will be within reasonable travel distance.
- Valid Cat C driving Licence
- Up to date CPC hours
- Digitacho card,
- Must be able to demonstrate safe loading and unloading
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Flexible approach to work
- Usually Monday to Friday, day work.
- Flexible working days around prior commitments if you choose part time hours
- We offer a range of training opportunities, including HIAB tickets.
- Weekly pay.
- Join the leading specialised HGV agency in Colchester, with 94% of our drivers recommending us!
- No Umbrella and no limited company,
Monday to Friday Day rates below – Weekend and nights are higher rates.
PAYE RATES (YOU ACCRUE HOLIDAY DAYS)
£10.75 PER HOUR – 10 HOURS GUARANTEED
£12.00 PER HOUR AFTER 10 HOURS
ADVANCED RATES (HOLIDAY PAY INCLUDED)
£12.00 PER HOUR = 10 HOURS GURANTEED
£13.50 PER HOUR AFTER 10 HOURS