Do you hold a current HGV Class 2 Licence and a FLT Licence? Are you looking for a progressive and varied role?
Our client is looking for a warehouse Counterbalance Forklift driver with an HGV Class 2 Licence to work from their busy depot in Stanton Harcourt – Immediate start
- Monday to Friday
- 0700 hours to 1700 hours with 1 hour unpaid lunch.
- Unloading deliveries from clients
- Picking goods and loading them onto vehicles
- Working indoors and outdoors driving the counterbalance forklift
- To cover HGV Class 2 drivers for periods of holiday and sickness.
- Whilst working through Driver Hire Oxford – £12.32 per hour PAYE Adv (paid weekly via bacs payment)
- Full time employed salary £30,000 per annum
- Valid and up-to-date Counterbalance forklift licence
- Relevant forklift experience
- HGV Class 2 licence held for a minimum of 1 year.
- Up to date CPC qualification and valid Digi Card.
- Minimum age 21 years old
- Highly motivated and loves working as part of a team
- Able to adhere to stringent Health & Safety working practices
- Great team player, reliable and trust-worthy
What our client can offer:
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday
- Up to 5% company contribution match to individuals contribution
- Full PPE – boots, trousers, jacket, high viz
Call our friendly team at Driver Hire Oxford today to discuss our registration process – call 01865 798 998
(Call during office hours which are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday) #staysafe #staywell
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We can provide regular, ongoing and varied work around Oxfordshire but it’s more than just “an agency” job for us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we are proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good.