HGV Class 2 Driver for the Derry/Londonderry Area for 2/3 days per week
- Job ref: 096/00760
- Type: Contract, Full Time, Permanent
- Location: Derry/Londonderry
- Recruiting office:
- Date posted: 11 June 2021
We are currently seeking a HGV Class 2 Driver for the Derry/Londonderry area for 2/3 days per week.
This is may become a permanent role for the right person.
The successful candidate duties will include:
- Delivery & Collection of goods throughout Ireland.
- Following all regulations relating to driver’s hours and safe operation of large goods vehicles.
- Ensuring all loads are safe and safely secured before departure.
- Carrying out and recording walk around checks on vehicle and trailer before every journey.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures & delivery / collection schedules.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Irish road networks.
- Ability to adapt quickly to traffic and other hold ups.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed legibly and returned to the correct place.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Valid HGV Class 2 licence
- CPC card
- digi/tacho card
- Good customers service
If you are interested in this role please contact Driverhire on 02890997633 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Belfast
Welcome to Driver Hire Belfast. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office