Driver Hire is recruiting for a Cat C Driver (HGV Class 2 Driver) for a liquid waste, septic tank and portable toilet company in Alton.
They are seeking an HGV Class 2 driver to join the small team. You will be driving the HGV class 2 vacuum tanker lorry. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, an appetite for learning new skills and will have strong communication and customer service skills.
They will even consider newly qualified drivers if you have the right attitude and experience.
The work is not too heavy, but is physical. It can be a bit smelly obviously. A good rate of pay makes it all worthwhile!
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- £13 per hour
- Plenty of overtime available
- Expect to earn about £32,000 per year
- Typically 6.30am start
- Work 5 days on, 2 days off
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Driving and operating a class 2 vacuum tank
- Daily walk round checks
- Adhere to all drivers’ hours and tacho regulations
- Provide a professional waste management service to residential and commercial clients
- Empty septic tanks, portable toilets and the like
- Clean down the equipment daily
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- UK licence with Cat C entitlement
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard or Phill on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.