HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB Driver. Full Time or Part Time. £13.45 per hour
Driver Hire Guildford is recruiting for a Class 2 HIAB Driver (Cat C) to join our team. You will work for the agency on a full time, or part time, basis depending on your availability and personal circumstances. You would go out on assignment to a range of builders’ merchants, roofing companies, timber suppliers and other clients of ours.
The role involves delivering a vast range of products to houses and construction sites using either a hook or a brick grab. Often with a remote control.
It will be an interesting and varied role.
*** Benefits, Hours And Pay ***
- £12 per hour PAYE
- Plus £1.45 per hour accrued holiday money
- OR £13.45 per hour with holiday paid up front
- Most work is Monday to Friday. There may be occasional Saturdays
- Work could be anywhere in the GU postcode.
- We are prepared to be flexible and work with you if you actually want to work reduced hours. Perhaps you are nearing retirement and want to start winding down?
*** Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB Driver ***
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Deliveries all around the south of England
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver a range of roofing and construction materials
- Use the HIAB in accordance with all safety regulations
- Adhere to all tacho and drivers’ hours regulations
- Be flexible and happy to drive a variety of vehicles
*** Requirements of the HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB Driver ***
- Cat C licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- HIAB card with hook or grab and remote
- Verifiable references
*** TO APPLY ***
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry. To apply for this post or to find out more about other opportunities we offer please contact:
- Richard, Phill or Chris on 01252 233000
- Or Email your CV to: Guildford@Driverhire.co.uk