Driver Hire is recruiting for a Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver to fulfil pallet deliveries on behalf of a well-established, family owned delivery company near Guildford. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driver who wants to work hard and get well paid. The work can be physically demanding, but is quite straightforward. Curtain side, tail lift vehicles.
Similar experience is preferred, but attitude and knowledge of deliveries are key, so even newly qualified Cat C / Class 2 drivers are invited to apply.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay ****
- o.t.e. £500 per week
- Monday to Friday
- 7am start
- 28 days paid holiday equivalent
- Pension scheme enrolment
**** Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection
- Interact with the staff and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver and Collect palletised items mainly around the GU postcode region
- About 15 drops per day
- Use pump trucks to load and unload tail lift vehicles
**** Requirements of the Class 2, Cat C Driver ****
- Full UK driving licence with Cat C or HGV Class 2 categories
- CPC card and digi tacho
- Verifiable work references
**** To Apply ****
- Please call Chris, Richard or Phill on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry. Call us today to apply for this post or to find out more about the many other opportunities we have.