Driver Hire is recruiting for a Cat C Driver (HGV Class 2 Driver) for a national waste and recycling company based in Woking.
They are seeking an HGV Class 2 driver (Cat C driver) to join the team in the Woking depot. You will be driving the HGV class 2 bin lorry. Domestic waste collection.
The ideal candidate will be happy working as part of a small team, performing a vital, yet often under-valued job..
They will even consider newly qualified drivers if you have the right attitude and experience.
The work is not too heavy, but may be physical on occasion. It’s not even very smelly. A good rate of pay makes it all worthwhile!
Full training given.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- £13 per hour (PLUS 28 days’ paid holiday)
- Overtime often available
- Typically 6.30am start
- Monday to Friday
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Driving and operating a class 2 dust cart, refuse lorry, bin lorry
- Daily walk round checks
- Provide a professional waste management service to residential customers
- Be happy working as part of a small team
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- UK licence with Cat C entitlement
- CPC card
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard or Phill on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.