HGV Class 2. Petersfield. £32,000
Driver Hire is recruiting for an HGV Class 2 Driver. (Cat C). Our client uses a pneumatic blowing tanker to deliver wood pellets. For burning. These are typically used for domestic and commercial heating.
Deliveries are made all around the south of England. Regular nights out.
They are ideally seeking an experienced HGV driver to join the team. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, an appetite for learning new skills and will have strong communication and customer service skills.
Great training as well. First two weeks are residential in a hotel whilst you learn the job inside out.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- £32,000 per annum
- Plus 28 days holiday
- Monday to Friday
- Typically 7.00am to 5.30pm
- £40 per night overnight allowance.
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Driving and operating the 6 wheel pneumatic blowing tanker
- Supervise loading and unloading using compressed air and pipes
- Monitor the upkeep of your vehicle (daily vehicle checks and so on)
- Be happy working on your own
- Expect 2 or 3 nights out per week
- Record all deliveries on the tablet
- Adhere to all Drivers Hours and Tacho regs
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- UK licence with category C entitlement
- 12 months’ HGV experience
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard or Phill on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.