Are you looking for an interesting new role in HGV 2/ LGV Cat C driving? Driver Hire are recruiting for an HGV Class 2 driver / Cat C driver on behalf of a flooring supply company based in Camberley. Delivering products that range from buckets of grout to rolls of Vinyl and carpet to customers across the South and into London. Many items are delivered on pallets on a Class 2 tail lift vehicle.
Newly qualified drivers are welcome to apply.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier of drivers within the logistics industry and pride ourselves on helping our candidates find the right job for them. In a 2017 survey, 91% of Driver Hire candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- £31,000 per annum
- Up to £2,000 bonus available
- Overtime also available
- Plus 4 weeks paid holiday
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends 😊
- 6am start
- Job and finish
- Pension scheme enrolment
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Daily walk round checks
- Be prepared to plan your route for the day
- Deliver products in a timely manner whilst being able to complete all paperwork
- Supporting our warehouse teams with loading and unloading as well as the upkeep of vehicles (vehicle checks and so on)
- Use lifting and moving equipment to safely unload product to clients
- Adhere to all drivers’ hours and tacho regulations
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- UK licence with Cat C entitlement
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard or Phill on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.