Are you an HGV Class Driver looking for something simpler and a quieter life? No heavy deliveries, hand balling or pallet deliveries!
Driver Hire is recruiting for a Class 2 Driver / Valeter to join a privately owned, vehicle hire company in Farnborough. With over 20 years in the industry our client is well established and has a fleet of over 400 commercial vehicles. From small vans to crane lorries.
We need a Cat C driver to collect and deliver vehicles to customers, take them for MOT as well as clean and valet them before renting out to the next client.
This is a full time permanent position after a short probationary, temp to perm period.
HOURS, PAY AND BENEFITS
- £10.00 per hour
- Plus 4 weeks holiday and pension.
- Monday to Friday. 7am to 5pm.
- Holidays entitlement and Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme enrolment
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DRIVER / VALETER
- Interact with Customers and staff members in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver vans and Cat C lorries to customers
- Collect vehicles at the end of the agreed hire period, or when needing to be brought in for servicing
- All relevant paper work must be completed in full, correctly and signed off
- Wash and valet vehicles so that they are ready to go out on hire again
- Assist in keeping the workshop and surrounding areas to a high level of cleanliness and safety in accordance with H&S, environmental and company standards
- Ensure company and personal tools are looked after and well maintained
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner and any extra work needed is agreed by the workshop manager
REQUIREMENTS OF THE HGV DRIVER / VALETER
- Full UK Driving Licence with Cat C entitlement
- Good attention to detail
- Current CPC card
- Verifiable work references
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry. To apply for this post or to find out more about other opportunities we offer please contact:
- Please call Chris, Richard or Phill on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org