Driver Hire Guildford is recruiting Cat C, Class 2 drivers for temporary, full time or part time work, that is flexible around your lifestyle.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier of Drivers within the logistics industry and pride ourselves on our staff satisfaction. We are currently looking to recruit a number of drivers of all types to work for a variety of our clients and customers across Hampshire and Surrey.
The work is flexible around you and can be as little or as many days you wish, mostly between a Monday and Friday with weekend work available if wanted.
This role is perfect if you are looking for some extra work or even trying to find a new permanent role in Driving.
**** Hours, Pay & Benefits ****
- £15.97 per hour which includes holiday money
- You get paid a minimum of 8 hours pay per day
- Flexible working days to suit you and to be able to choose your days off
- Ongoing work with the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate
**** Responsibilities of the Temporary Driver ****
- Carry out deliveries in a professional and timely manner
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Be reliable, polite and friendly and remember good customer service is vital as the face of the company
- Be able to plan routes efficiently and have use of a proper SatNav.
**** Requirements of the Temporary Driver ****
- Full UK driving licence with Cat C entitlement
- CPC Card and Digi tacho card
- Have held your licence for over 1 year
- Previous experience with delivery work would be advantageous
- Verifiable work references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Cheryl, Chris, Ben or Richard on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to email@example.com
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.