HGV Class 2. Cat C. Aldershot. £24,000
We have a great job for a Cat C Driver. HGV Class 2. This is a Full Time, Permanent job with a pallet delivery company. Really friendly, professional, supportive, privately owned company.
Based in Aldershot.
Not too heavy . . . drivers are trained in the use of motorised pallet trucks.
Even a newly qualified HGV Class 2 or Cat C driver is invited to apply. Attitude and willingness to do a professional job is as important as experience.
It may not be the greatest salary in the world . . . but it’s steady work, a lovely company and not too hard (ideal for a newer driver, or someone looking for a less hectic way of life).
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C Driver ****
- £24,000 per annum
- Plus 28 days paid holiday
- Monday to Friday
- Typical hours are 8am to 5pm
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Interact with the staff and clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Collect and deliver pallets, mostly around the north of the GU postcode region and sometimes into greater London
- Typically 8 drops in the morning, same again after lunch
- Most jobs are loaded and unloaded by forklift
- A few unloaded using the tail lift and motorised pump truck
- Adhere to all Tacho Regs and Drivers’ Hours rules
**** Requirements of the HGV Class 2 Driver, Cat C Driver ****
- UK licence with a Cat C entitlement
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- Verifiable references
- Max 3 minor penalty points
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard or Phill on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry with a network of over 100 offices nationwide. Call us today to discuss work in HGVs, 7.5t or van driving.