HGV Class 2 Driver
Bradford (commutable from Halifax – Leeds – Skipton)
Rate of pay
Advanced (holiday inclusive)
PAYE Basic (plus holiday pay)
Type of role
- Various shift patterns
Full description of the role
- Our clients operate in a number of diverse sectors including: Building supplies, timbers merchants, metal works and general haulage
- You will work as part of their established teams supporting them in delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Routes can be locally based our nationwide so flexibility will be required, and no 2 days will be the same.
- You will be responsible for loading and unloading the vehicles and delivering to their wide client bases so a high level of customer service will be required.
Skills / qualifications
- Full UK driving license with Class 2 entitlement
- Valid Tachograph & CPC
- No more than 6 points on the license
- Minimum of 12 months Class 2 driving experience
Why work with Driver Hire
Driver Hire Bradford is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Wakefield and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2022), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 97% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (67%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
Interested in applying?
To apply please click ‘apply now’
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org