Driver Hire Uxbridge is currently recruiting HGV CLASS 2 (CAT C) HIAB drivers our Client one of the UK’s fastest growing builder’s merchants with branches nationwide based in Yeading.
Hours of work and rates of pay:
– Monday to Friday shifts are available 6.00am start time.
– Daily pay, 8hrs guaranteed every shift.
– Overtime paid after 9hrs
– Rates of pay:
– PAYE, £13.00 basic + Holiday Pay, Overtime £16.00+ Holliday Pay
– LTD: £16.00 basic, Overtime £20.00
Duties of an HGV CLASS 2 HIAB driver:
- You will be delivering construction goods using a HIAB- multi drop) to commercial and residential sites
- You are required to be flexible in working hours to meet the business needs.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Requirements of an HGV CLASS 2 HIAB DRIVER:
- At least 6 months HIAB experience in the UK
- Valid HIAB licence
- FULL UK HGV Class 2 CAT C licence with valid CPC and TACHO
- No more than 6 points (no DR TT IN CU80)
- Safety boots and a truck SAT NAV