Driver Hire is recruiting for an HGV Class 2, Cat C driver to drive a bin lorry in Woking.
You will be a Driver / Loader. So the successful candidate will be required to both drive and assist the dedicated team of loaders by getting out of the cab to help them pull wheelie bins around.
The ideal candidate will be happy working as part of a small team, performing a vital, yet often under-valued job.
We will even consider newly qualified drivers if you have the right attitude and experience.
Excellent rate of pay £15.75 per hour. Time and a half for overtime. Even triple time on a bank holiday!
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- £15.75 per hour (PAYE)
- Equivalent to £32,760 per year
- 28 days paid holiday
- Typically 6.15am start
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime often available
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Driving and operating a class 2 dust cart, refuse lorry, bin lorry
- Daily walk round vehicle checks
- Assist with manually moving domestic wheelie bins
- Provide a professional waste management service to residential customers
- Be happy working as part of a small team
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- UK licence with Cat C entitlement
- CPC card
- Digi tacho
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
**** To Apply ****
- Call Cheryl, Chris, Richard or Phill on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.