Driver Hire is recruiting for a Cat C Driver (HGV Class 2 Driver) for a national waste and recycling company based in Camberley.
They are seeking an HGV Class 2 driver (Cat C driver) to join the team in the Camberley depot. You will be driving the HGV Class 2 bin lorry. Domestic waste collection. It is a driver / loader role. You must also get out of the cab and pull a few wheelie bins around!
The ideal candidate will be happy working as part of a small team, performing a vital, yet often under-valued job. Previous HGV experience preferred.
The work is not too heavy, but it is physical. You must work as a Driver / Loader. An excellent rate of pay makes it all worthwhile!
Full training given.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- £32,760 per year
- 28 days’ holiday
- Overtime available
- Typically, 6.00am start
- Monday to Friday
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Driving and operating a class 2 dust cart, refuse lorry, bin lorry
- Daily walk round vehicle checks
- Drive the lorry, and assist with loading the wheelie bins
- Provide a professional waste management service to residential customers
- Be happy working as part of a small team
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- UK licence with Cat C entitlement
- CPC card
- Digi tacho
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
- Previous HGV experience
**** To Apply ****
- Call Cheryl, Richard, Chris or Ben on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.