Driver Hire is recruiting for a full time Cat C driver (HGV Class 2 driver). Our client is based in Normandy, Guildford and they are a family run business who distribute eggs to a large variety of foodservice companies, catering companies, wholesalers and farms.
You will be delivering around the South East and London and the successful candidate will be willing to help out with the occasional van round if required.
Our client needs you to work Monday to Friday only, so no weekends! Start times can vary due to the nature of the deliveries but as long as the demands of the customer are met there can be some flexibility. Our client is looking for a courteous, professional driver to join their family business on a long term basis.
Previous HGV experience is preferred.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- £30,000 – £32,000 per annum
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Company pension scheme
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle walk round check
- Adhere to all drivers’ hours and tacho regulations
- Ensure all delivery paperwork is accurately completed and signed
- Flexible with a positive, willing attitude
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver ****
- UK licence with Cat C entitlement
- CPC card
- Digi Tacho card
- No more than 6 minor penalty points
- Verifiable references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Cheryl, Chris, Richard or Phill on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available. Including Class 1, class 2, 7.5t, Van, HIAB, FLT.