Permanent HGV Class 2 Driver. Cat C. Farnborough £24,500 plus bonus
Driver Hire is seeking a Cat C Driver. HGV Class 2. For a lovely company in Farnborough that supplies outdoor awnings, garden structures, glass panels and the like.
The successful Cat C driver will be driving a 10t curtain side lorry, with a tail lift. There is lots of hand balling, but equipment is supplied to help you. You will need to be physically fit. Some of the material you will be delivering is heavy. You would work with a driver’s mate.
Deliveries are made throughout the whole of the UK, including Scotland. You will usually have one overnight per week (occasionally two). But you are accommodated in a hotel, and dinner is also provided for you.
Great job, lots of driving. Only two or three drops per day. Really interesting.
Great package . . . salary of £24,500 plus quarterly bonus. Enhanced holiday allowance of 24 days plus all Bank Holidays.
*** Benefits, Hours and Pay ***
- £24,500 plus bonus of up to £2,500
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible start times. Job and finish
- One night out per week (in a hotel)
- 32 days paid holiday
*** Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2 / Cat C Driver ***
- Perform daily vehicle inspections
- Interact with other staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver awning, glass and outdoor garden materials to private homes
- Be happy with long distance driving up to Scotland on occasion
- Hand balling of heavy loads will be necessary
- Ensure your load is always securely strapped down
- Adhere to all Drivers’ Hours and Working Time regulations
- Take responsibility for a driver’s mate
*** Requirements of the HGV Class 2 / Cat C Driver ***
- Cat C licence
- Current CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- Verifiable references
*** To Apply ***
- Call Richard, Chris or Phill on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to email@example.com
- Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier of drivers within the logistics industry and pride ourselves on helping our candidates find the right job for them. Call today to enquire about this or one of our other Class 1, Class 2, 7.5t or Cat C1 jobs.