Our client is the leading supplier of gas in the UK and are looking for experienced, professional Class 2 with ADR Drivers to join their team on a temporary basis, starting in September 2023.
This is an exciting company to work for, who provide a supportive and inclusive working environment. They are renowned for their industry expertise and whilst representing the company as one of their respected ADR Drivers, you will be highly committed to providing their customers with a friendly and engaging service, whilst delivering products in an efficient, safe and professional manner. Full training and PPE will be provided by the client.
- Completing multi-drop tanker deliveries to farms and commercial premises
- Whilst demonstrating a high level of safety awareness at all times, you will deliver products in an efficient and professional manner, whilst operating to acceptable customer service standards.
- Operate in accordance with company policies, procedures and instructions at all times. This includes co-operating fully with the client to fulfil the legal obligations and develop their positive safety culture by taking care of your own Health & Safety, and that of anyone affected by your actions.
- Report all vehicle, tank, customer, third party and personal injuries or damage to line management.
- Provide accurate written and numerical information as necessary when completing company documentation, including vehicle defect forms.
- Carry out additional tasks that in the judgement of management are within the job holder’s capabilities and are required to meet the needs of the business.
You must have a current HGV Category C (Class 2) driving licence, along with a current ADR certification (tanks) plus;
- CPC and Digi card are required for this role, along with an understanding of driver hours legislation
- An awareness of the major risks to ensure compliance with safety procedures (which apply on all sites to avoid safety incidents)
- Customer focused – you will have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the client
- Be able to provide pre-employment checks including address, employment history and driving licence verification
- Be medically fit to work
- Agree to undergo CRB and Financial Sanctions check
Hours and Pay
Our client delivers 7 days a week, throughout the year. Your hours of work will be based on a Monday to Sunday rota, which will be on a 4 on 2 off shift pattern, starting on or around 6am each morning.
There is also night work available on a 4 on 2 off shift pattern starting at around 6pm. Night bonus of £20 per shift paid.
Your pay will be:
- £15.50 per hour from Monday to Friday
- £22.88 per hour on Saturday, Sunday and overtime rate after 42.5 hours per week.
- Plus bonuses of up to £2,000 per year.
- Rates are PAYE, including 28 days paid holiday per year.
Call our dedicated team on 01256 585952 or simply email us at Basingstoke@Driverhire.co.uk for more info.