The ideal candidate for our HGV Driver role will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
We would like to speak with HGV Class 2 drivers on behalf of our Colchester based client. Our client is a leading supply chain company, that designs and implements solutions for national and global partners.
Working up to 5 days a week. Average hours between 10 and 12 per day.
- 2 years Commercial Driving Experience
- Cat C Driving Licence with CPC card and Digi Tacho
- Less than 6 pts
- Local, Regional, and National runs
- Realistic pay starting from £9.50 an hour.
- No hidden PAYE Umbrella company fees (Save 8%)
- No Hidden Employer NI contribution issues (Save 13.8%)
- Holiday pay accrues at 12.07% in addition to rate,
We are THE leading HGV recruiter in the Colchester area.