Driver Hire Bedford & Huntingdon are looking to recruit HGV Class 1 drivers for an ongoing position in the Bedford & Huntingdon area
Benefits of being a “HGV (C+E) Class 1 driver”
- Job security working for a Blue chip company.
- Earn up to £13.00ph PAYE
- Various engagement models are available.
- Flexible shifts with overtime available.
- Weekly pay on Friday.
Responsibilities as a HGV (C+E) Class 1 driver, your work will involve
- A mixture of Regional Distribution Centre deliveries.
- Collections and depot to depot trailer swaps (Trunking).
- Clean and tidy vehicles with regular vehicle checks.
Qualifications or Requirements of the “HGV (C+E) Class 1 driver”
- A valid Class 1(C+E) Drivers Licence.
- A valid CPC and Tachograph card.
- No More than 6 points or endorsements on you drivers licence
- Good knowledge of drivers hours and regulations.
- 2 x Referees to validate your driving career performance.
Day to day of a “HGV (C+E) Class 1 driver”
The work varies depending on what time you start, mid-day starts will involve deliveries and collections from depots and night work will involve trunking work from depot to depot.
Referral scheme is available.
If you are interested please give us a call on 01234639891 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.