Class 1 Driver – Nights
Driver Hire Southend are currently recruiting HGV Class 1 Night Drivers for our Essex based client who supply water and water recycling services. You would be working locally, tankering sewage collection, full training to be provided over a 2-3 week period. This would be ongoing night work with the possibility of going permanent if you are the right candidate. Typical shift times ranging from 17:30 to 03:00.
Requirements for this HGV Class 1 Night Driver role:
- HGV Class 1 Licence and up to date CPC
- Experience driving a HGV Class 1 vehicle
- Night work
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Excellent timekeeping
- Be able to work independently as you would be required to go to sites on your own collecting sewage and bringing it back to the depot
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Excellent communication skills
Rates of pay:
- £15 an hour
Why join Driver Hire Southend?
We are part of the Driver Hire Nationwide network and with over 100 offices across the UK, we are the largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter with over 30 years’ experience. Driver Hire Southend treats you as the driving professional that you are, can provide flexible work and in our latest driver survey, 94% of candidates state that they are proud to work for Driver Hire
Before applying, please make sure you have the following for the registration process:
- Proof of ID (passport or birth certificate)
- Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of licences
If you have the skills required for this HGV Class 1 Night Driver position, please apply as soon as possible or call for more information.