HGV Class 1 Driver Required for Immediate Start
- Job ref: 096/00767
- Type: Contract, Full Time
- Location: Derry/Londonderry
- Salary: £11.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Recruiting office:
- Date posted: 11 June 2021
We are urgently seeking a Class 1 Driver for an immediate start in the Derry/Londonderry area.
This position will be 2/3 days per week and is ongoing with the possibility of being taken on permanently.
The successful candidate will be required to Drive a class 1 vehicle to deliver wooden pallets to customers from all over the North and South of Ireland.
Duties will include:
- Following all regulations relating to driver’s hours and safe operation of large goods vehicles.
- Ensuring all loads are safe and safely secured before departure.
- Carrying out and recording walk around checks on vehicle and trailer before every journey.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures & delivery / collection schedules.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Irish road networks.
- Ability to adapt quickly to traffic and other hold ups.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed legibly and returned to the correct place.
Candidate must have:
- HGV Class 1 Licence with previous experience
- Full CPC Training
- Digital Tachograph
If you are interested in this role please contact Driverhire on 02890997633 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Belfast
Welcome to Driver Hire Belfast. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office