Assessments coming soon!
Ongoing opportunity exists for HGV Class 1 Drivers to deliver Facilities Vehicles to TV/Film Productions across the North West. Lots of ongoing work throughout 2021.
Would appeal to Class 1 drivers who are looking for more flexibility in their week…
This is not your average driving job but rather a chance to do something a little different.
- Very high possibility of shifts starting from 18h00pm (must be willing to work nights)
- Some handball could be required on occasion by the Head of Department
**Candidates will be required to undergo a paid driving assessment with the customer, prior to commencement of shifts**
- Valid Entitlement Class 1 (C+E)
- Valid CPC + Digi Tacho Card
- Maximum 6 points (no serious offences DD/DR/IN)
- Flexible approach & understanding attitude – shifts might be added/cancelled at short notice. Start times might vary according to production schedules. Driver might be required to wait around on location for production to start/finish.
- Happy to work in a team environment
- Good knowledge of Driver Hours + Road Traffic Regulations
- Reliable + punctual – very important!
Various payroll models available ( please note that rates might differ according to payroll model chosen).
Interested? Apply with your CV or for further information call Saul on 0161 672 8670 (Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm)
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Manchester West can provide regular, ongoing work across the Western Manchester area. As a family run business our ethos is to nurture our candidates and our approachable and friendly team are there to ensure this.