Driver hire are recruiting for HGV Class 1 drivers with a current ADR licence who are looking for varied opportunities to broaden their driving knowledge and experience. You will also be required to drive C+E vehicles without the need for ADR Licence if needed.
If you are flexible with your working schedule this could be the perfect solution to your work/life balance.
- £14.00 per hour, guaranteed 10 hours £140.00 per day, advanced holiday pay included
- £12.50 per hour, guaranteed 10 hours £125.00 per day, PAYE holiday pay accrued
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly Pay
- Driving C+E ADR vehicle in line with legislation
- Driving C+E Category vehicles, trailers, curtain siders, containers, when required
- Start time varies from 5am-8am
- Working for various clients
- Completing daily walk around checks ensuring roadworthiness of vehicle is maintained
- Completion of relevant paperwork
- Work can vary from dock work to general haulage and builders merchants.
- Various deliveries within daily driving timescale
- Knowledge using ratchet loading straps securing loads
- Driving Class 2 vehicles when needed
- ADR Licence current
- C+E Licence (Class1)
- Digital tacho card
- CPC Card
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Knowledge of securing loads ie. ratchet straps.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate with clients and customers
- Good organisational skills