Our Client a renown family family Hauliers based in Kempston, Bedford require a Category C+E (HGV Class1) driver.
If you like early starts and early finish a team player and are committed to customer satisfaction this is the role for you.
Benefits of the HGV(C+E) Class1 driver
- Good pay rate of £19 per hour plus holiday pay
- Overtime available
- Temp role that can lead to permanent work(£40,000 – £46,000)
Responsibilities as an HGV(C+E) Class1 driver, your work will involve
- Delivery of Module Buildings to Site in Croydon.
- Collection of containers from Southampton Port to Bedford.
- Ensuring That Schedules are adhered to and delivery times are met.
- Nights out may be required(£26.20 per night out)
Qualifications of the “Category C+E (HGV Class1)”
- A valid HGV(C+E)class 1 Driver’s Licence and up to date CPC and Tachograph card.
- Full Clean driving licence
- Abnormal Loads experience an advantage but not essential.
Mon – Sat
04.30am – 14.00pm
Referral scheme is available.
If you are interested please give us a call on 01234639891/01234225540 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.