Driver Hire Uxbridge are now recruiting for HGV Cat C (Class 2) HIAB Drivers on behalf of our Client one of the UK’s fastest growing builder’s merchants with branches nationwide based in Hayes.
We are looking for HGV Class 2 (CAT C) HIAB drivers that can start as soon as possible.
– You will carry out multi- drop deliveries from their Hayes branch to commercial customers and building sites.
– Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
– A flexible approach to working start times as dictated by the needs of the business.
– Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
We are looking for Experienced HGV CLASS 2 (CAT C) HIAB drivers that are highly motivated individuals who can deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
In return, we will offer:
– Monday to Friday shifts are available.
– Daily pay, 8hrs guaranteed every shift.
– Overtime paid after 9hrs
– Rates of pay:
– PAYE, £13.00 basic + Holiday Pay, Overtime £16.00+ Holliday Pay
– LTD: £15.00 basic, Overtime £17.50
The ideal HGV Class 2 (CAT C) HIAB driver:
A full HGV Cat C (Class2) licence (with valid CPC and TACHO) and Current HIAB licence, although if your HIAB licence has expired we can re-new, for at least 2 years.
Ideally experienced in the operation of Hiab equipment, specifically crane experience trained by a recognised trainer (preferably remote)
Experience working within a Builder Merchant environment as a HIAB driver is an essential with an understanding of loading and strapping of materials.
This role will suit an experienced HGV Cat C (class2) HIAB driver looking to work for an organized Company, quality rather than quantity!
An understanding of the Road Transport Regulations is essential along with good geographical knowledge of the local area as well as the M25/M4 Home Countries.