Our reputable nationwide client, a distributor of specialist building materials is looking for a diligent, reliable and well rounded HGV (C) Class 2 Hiab driver to support their team for the next 3 months.
If you enjoy being an HGV (C) Class 2 HIAB driver you will get
- Job stability – 3 months fixed term contract
- £13ph PAYE
- Healthy work life balance
As an HGV (C) Class 2 HIAB driver you will be helping our client maintain their reliable service by providing load handling of specialist building materials. You will be working in an environment where safety, performance and efficiency is key. If you are an experienced HGV(C) Class 2 HIAB driver who enjoys new challenges this is the role for you.
Qualifications or Requirements of the “HGV(C) Class 2 HIAB driver”
- A valid Class 2(C) Drivers Licence. No More than 6 points or endorsements on you drivers licence
- A valid CPC and Tachograph card. HIAB certification
- 2 x Referees
- Mon – Fri 07.00am – 17.00pm
Referral scheme is available.
If this is the job for you, please give us a call on 01234639891 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk