Driver Hire Uxbridge are recruiting for HGV 7.5tone CAT C1 drivers- plant hire to work for our Client, an international company in the field of the rental (construction) machinery and equipment based in Greenford.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HGV 7.5t Driver (CAT C1) to start immediately!!
THE IS ONLY AD HOC SHIFTS, but the role might be permanent for the right candidate!
In return, we will offer:
– Monday to Friday shifts are available.
– Daily pay, 8hrs guaranteed every shift.
– Overtime paid after 8hrs, lunch break is paid.
TOTAL: £11.77 from which is £10.50 basic plus £1.27 holiday pay.
OVERTIME TOTAL: £14.57 from which £13.00 basic plus £1.57holiday pay.
|BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR
DRIVER HIRE UXBRIDGE:
– 24/7 support
– Online payslips
– Holiday pay
– Pension Contribution
|*standard Monday to Friday day rates;
higher rates for nights/ weekends etc
|** Holiday pay is calculated at 12% out of the hourly rate|
The main responsibilities of this role are:
As an CAT C1 driver, the work will involve 7.5tone deliveries work using 7.5tone vehicles with tail lifts, up to 8 deliveries per shift you will be delivering small machineries like diggers and you will have to drive them on and off the truck.
What we are looking for:
- A valid full category CAT C1/HGV C licence with valid TACHO and CPC
- A minimum of 6 months 7.5t driving experience
- MUST KNOW HOW TO USE Chain strapping
- Have experience with driving on and off the vehicle small equipment (diggers, forklifts etc)
- Work well with others or independently if needed
- Have good customer service skills and an eye for detail
- No more than 6 points on your licence for insurance purposes (no DR/IN/TT offences please)