Tipper Driver HGV Class 2 Driver Wanted
Are you an experienced HGV 2 Tipper Driver currently looking for ongoing work? If so, please continue reading, we may have just what you are looking for.
Driver Hire Slough are part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide and are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training.
We are currently looking for a Class 2 Tipper Driver to work on an ongoing basis for a client based in Iver.Driving an 8 Wheel Tipper, you will be transporting sand or similar materials to and from HS2 sites approx. 30 minutes’ drive away. Clean Job – No getting out of the vehicle.
Immediate start for right candidate!
- HGV Class 2 (C) Entitlement held for a minimum of 12 months
- Has 12 months minimum previous Tipper work experience
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid Driver Qualification (CPC) Card
- Over 25 yrs. of age for insurance purposes
- No more than 6 points on licence – DR, DD or IN conviction codes will not be accepted
- Has the ability to demonstrate an understanding of EU & Domestic drivers hours regulations
Hours of work are 06:30/06:45 starts to 16:00/17:00 Monday to Friday
This is an ongoing temporary position which could lead to a permanent job for the right candidate
Rates of pay
- £12.00 per hour via PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
- £13.71 per hour via Umbrella Third-Party Payroll company
If you would like to be considered for this position, then pleaseAPPLY NOWand we will contact you to discuss everything in further detail.
HGV / LGV / Class 2 / HGV Class 2 / Category C / Cat C / Tipper / TIPPER / Iver / Maidenhead / Slough / Heathrow / Colnbrook / Langley / HS2