Driver Hire is recruiting for a Class 2, Cat C HIAB driver for a large scaffolding specialist based near Camberley. You will be driving the 26t lorry with crane attachment, and delivering to private houses, but mostly businesses and sites. You’ll need the hook attachment entitlement.
This is a lovely company to work for. Very supportive and friendly.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- £33,000/ £34,000 per annum
- Plus 28 day’s holiday
- Monday to Friday.
- Typically 7.00am start
- No weekends.
**** Here is what a typical day looks like for the HIAB driver ****
- Daily vehicle and crane checks
- Ensure your load is safely strapped
- Deliver a range of scaffolding products using the crane
- Use the HIAB in a safe manner
- Deliveries mostly around the Hampshire, Surrey area
- Perform daily vehicle inspection
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
**** Skills and Experience needed ****
- Cat C licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- HIAB card (hook attachment)
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
- A knowledge of the construction industry is requested
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard or Phill on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.