Our client requires a customer facing driver. The successful applicant will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, physically fit and reliable. Carrying out approximately 10-15 deliveries per day in a professional manner to various customers in and around the North West. Start time is 6:00/7:00 am to approx. until 16:00 with some overtime.
Duties will include:
- Driving HGV 2 vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
You will need:
- Cat C Licence (Category C – Class 2)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Weekly Pay inclusive of holiday pay with regular overtime, paid PAYE. Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this opportunity and higher rates of pay for LTD Company Drivers/PSC.