Driver Hire Motherwell are looking to recruit for Class 2/HGV2 (Cat C) Driver for our busy client running out of Coatbridge. This work will include both trunks and store deliveries so must be flexible in your approach to work.
This position will be ongoing with opportunities of turning permanent for the right candidate.
– 0500 to 0600 starts
– Both trunks & store deliveries
– Deliveries of pharmaceutical goods
– Loading & unloading
– Morning & afternoon vehicle check sheets
Before the work commences, you will be asked to complete an onsite induction with our client & training. Give us a call to discuss further in what is involved.
You must have;
– Good customer service
– Excellent manual handling skills
– Good time keeping to keep up with deliveries
– Held your licence for a minimum of one year &
have 60days relevant HGV2 experience within the last 6months*
– A valid CPC card
– A digital tachograph card
– No more than 6 points on your licence*
* DD, DR or IN endorsements are not accepted. Due to commercial insurance stipulations some restrictions may apply. Contact us for more information.
Rate of pay;
– £12.50p/h paid via PAYE with holiday accrual
– £15.00p/h overtime including Saturdays
We can also offer an alternative PAYE model with an enhanced rate of paid with holiday accrual topped up.
Contact Rachel on 01698 275 444 or forward on your CV.
Immediate registration slots available