Driver Hire Enfield are part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide and are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training.
We are excited to be recruiting HGV Class 2 (Cat C) drivers for Days and Nights for The leading Bakery company in the UK
Positions are only available for Enfield site
The role involves unloading your HGV (Cages) and making sure shops have their deliveries on time
You will be doing between 8-12 drops per day but will usually be given the same route daily
Responsible for placing cages in fridge in shop if required and making sure your daily paperwork is completed to a good standard
Shift Start times : Days 13:00pm to 15:00pm Nights 21:00pm to 23:59pm
- Hold a Valid UK Driving licence with Category C (HGV 2) and hold no more than 6 points (No DR or DG offences).
- Have at least 1 year experience driving Cat C (HGV 2)
- Flexible in availability for work as shift patterns vary and include weekends and bank holidays. You may also be required to work overtime but will be rewarded with excellent pay rates for these shifts.
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 4.2 weeks, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 6 weeks after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 year’s continuous service.
- You will automatically join the clients pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
Other benefits include:
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Childcare Voucher
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, then please APPLY NOW or call Driver Hire Enfield and ask for Giles for more info!