Vehicle movements only!
Working for a well know film and TV production company based in Manchester. The role is to deliver vehicles to filming locations mainly around the North West but also throughout the UK. You will also collect, relocate, and repatriate vehicles to their base so no multidrop or manual handling is required. One-way journeys to (or from) locations is fully expensed and professionally organised using public transport and contracted private hire companies. This work is highly sort after!
Duties will include:
- Driving HGV 2 vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
You will need
- Cat C Licence (Category C – Class 2)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Weekly Pay inclusive of holiday pay with regular overtime, paid PAYE. Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this opportunity and higher rates of pay for LTD Company Drivers/PSC.