Driver Hire Southampton are looking to fill a position of a Class 2 ADR driver for one of our well-established clients located in Southampton. This role will involve delivering Class 2 and Class 3 hazardous goods to campsites, homes, and depots. It is a Monday to Sunday position with a shift rota in place.
- Monday to Sunday (on a rota basis)
- 6:00am-12:00pm start time
- Delivering hazardous goods to campsites, depot to depot etc
- Long distance travelling
- Day/night work
Requirements/ Qualifications for this role:
- Full UK driving licence
- Class 2 (CAT C) licence
- Must hold valid CPC and Digi Tacho card
- ADR Card (Class 2 and Class 3)
- Required to work 5 out of 7 days a week
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime rates
- Training provided
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Generous referral scheme
- 24 hours on call phone with dedicated inhouse team
If you think this role is for you then why not apply now!
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company. Driver Hire Southampton can provide ongoing and varied work in Southampton and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.