HGV 2 – ADR
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 – 16:00
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Class 2, ADR certified driver looking to secure permanent employment with a company that recognises and rewards their employees. As an HGV 2 driver with ADR qualification, you will be responsible for the delivery of oil to households and commercial properties around the area. Based out their Kenilworth site, you will be welcomed into the family, trained, and inducted to a very high standard.
- Immediate permanent employment, no temp to perm
- Up to £39k per annum inc bonuses, with a basic salary of £27,040
- Paid breaks (No deductions)
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra holidays per year
- Regular overtime
- Weekly pay
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- Long service awards
- Access to free virtual fitness sessions
- Contributory workplace pension scheme
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- UK Cat C licence with digital tacho card and full DCPC
- No more than 6 points for minor offences, No DR or DD convictions
- An understanding of driver hours and regulations
- ADR license
- Digital Tachograph Card
Why work with Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Birmingham South is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid-19 pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Birmingham South and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2021), 96% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 97% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (67%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you think you’d be suitable for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aden on 07773 099257
Alternatively click “Apply”