Driver Hire Motherwell are looking to recruit for Class 1/HGV1 (Cat C+E) Drivers for ongoing work throughout Summer running out of Coatbridge.
– 0500 to 0600 starts
– RDC deliveries
– Deliveries of pharmaceutical goods
– Loading & unloading
– Morning & afternoon vehicle check sheets
You will be required to go through an assessment on the clients premises where you will be asked to complete an online hazard perception test as well as a multiple choice questionnaire to decide if you are high, medium or low risk. After completion with a low-risk result, you will then carry out a 2-hour driving assessment.
You must have;
– Good customer service
– Excellent manual handling skills
– Good time keeping to keep up with deliveries
– Held your licence for a minimum of one year &
have 60days relevant HGV1 experience within the last 6months*
– A valid CPC card
– A digital tachograph card
– No more than 6 points on your licence*
* Due to commercial insurance stipulations. DD, DR or IN endorsements are not accepted
Rate of pay;
– £14.50p/h paid via PAYE with holiday accrual
We can also offer an alternative PAYE model with an enhanced rate of paid with holiday accrual topped up.
Contact Rachel on 01698 275 444 or forward on your CV.
Immediate registration slots available.