dh Construction are currently recruiting for a groundworker for one of our clients based in the Crawley area.
This is a temporary position with the chance for it to become more permanent based on performance.
– Must have own transport to get to and from work
– Must have CSCS card
– Based within a 15 mile radius of the Crawley area
– Duties will include preparing the site for work, laying drainage pipes, clearing the site and digging trenches for the foundations
– Monday to Friday
– Between 06:00 and 08:00 starts
– £14.00 per hour (Umbrella)
How to Apply:
– If you wish to apply, please contact our Construction division of Luke or James on 01293934555 (Option 2) between Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 17:00, or send an email@example.com for further information.