HGV CLASS 2 DRIVER – FULL TIME. THURROCK
An independently owned supplier of insulation and associated products are looking to recruit a full time HGV class 2 driver.
About the Role
Full-time Class 2 HGV Driver who will be responsible for carrying out multi-drop deliveries and collections of goods in a safe and efficient manner. Duties will include loading and off-loading products. Mainly light weight products.
HGV Class 2 with curtain sides.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid Class 2 or Category C Driving Licence
- Valid CPC Card and Digital Tachograph Card
- A minimum of one years’ HGV driving experience
- A professional approach
- Excellent customer service
- A good knowledge of drivers’ working time and driving hours regulations
- Flexible approach
- A Moffett licence would be an advantage but training will be provided
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday Working 6.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. 42.5 hours per week.
Operating in a safe working environment where there are COVID safety measures in place.
An equal opportunity employer who recruit and employ the best qualified people regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation religion, belief or disability.
Interested – if you have the skills and knowledge required for this role apply today.
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking