Are you looking for work immediately?
Are you available ongoing?
Do you have a current Forklift licence?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for our client based in Harlow, for an ongoing Forklift Counterbalance driver / Yardperson.
Daily duties will involve moving goods around the yard using the Forklift, keeping the yard/workspace generally clean and tidy and assisting other members of staff to carry out duties such as loading vehicles.
Due to the nature of the role and the goods that will need to be handled, the ideal candidate will be physically fit for the manual handling tasks and must have an in date Forklift Counterbalance licence to be considered for the role.
This is an excellent opportunity with a nationally known company new to the Harlow area.
Although this assignment is on an ongoing temporary basis, this is a great opportunity to get your ‘foot in the door’ with a reputable company to be considered for a permanent role in the future.
Monday – Friday 0700 – 1700
My client has specified that sometimes a later finish is required to complete all daily tasks, therefore we are interested in hearing from candidates who are flexible with their finish times.
INC holiday – £9.98*
EXC holiday – £8.91
Minimum 8 hours pay per shift
Overtime is paid after 9 hours @ £10.50 per hour
Why do we think you should choose Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow?
- We offer competitive rates of pay for HGV drivers.
- We have Temp, Perm, and Temp to Perm opportunities available.
- We have an experienced team with a ‘family feel’ providing an excellent service.
- We are genuinely here to help 24/7.
- We pay weekly.
- We go that extra mile for our workers, like sending birthday cards and rewarding Candidate of the Month.
Recent Survey Results:
- 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
- 95% of candidates rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good.
- 2/3 of candidates said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
But don’t take our word for it… take a look at our website to view some of the reviews from both our clients and candidates we receive on a weekly basis.
*Please note that candidates must provide holiday request in writing weekly with each timesheet submitted.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.