Driver Hire Southampton are currently recruiting for their client based in Southampton for a Forklift Counterbalance driver to start immediately.
Working on a 12 week temporary to permanent basis, the successful candidate will complete 12 weeks work for the company via the agency, to then transfer permanent to our client – a great way to get your ‘foot in the door’!
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
Duties of the role include:
- Operating a Forklift Truck in a busy Yard and Warehouse
- Loading and offloading trucks
- Stacking, loading & unloading materials by hand and via Fork lift
- Putting away deliveries (fixings etc.)
- Re-stocking shelves
- General tidying of the workplace
- Providing high level of customer service at all times
The ideal candidate will offer the following experience & qualifications:
- IT Literate (Essential)
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work alone with own initiative and as part of a team
- Good organisation skills
- Have a positive attitude towards Health & Safety
- Possess a current forklift certificate
- Minimum 1 Years Forklift experience is required for this role
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company who are continuing to grow with their success!
To apply, please call Brooke, John, Charline, Arj, Sarah or Ash on 02380 678088, Monday-Friday, 08.30-17.00 or email Southampton@driverhire.co.uk for more information.