Driver Hire Maidstone & Medway are looking to recruit a FORKLIFT operator. The ideal candidate will be easy going reliable, responsible and prompt person. We offer a quick and easy online remote registration (if you prefer to do it in person, we would love to have you in the office for a chat) – all qualifications, licence submission and assessment are done remotely to ease the process of applying. Working week – Monday to Friday. Placement is ongoing.
You must hold:
- A valid UK driving licence (with no more than 6p on it)
- Be equip with standard PPE for on-site work (we can provide high visibility vests if you do not have one)
- A valid Forklift Counterbalance ticket
- Previous experience within a similar role
Duties may include:
- Loading and Unloading of goods, using the company forklift
- Attend site to assist with installations and unloading of products.
- Working in the yard and workshop, use of general workshop machinery
Morning shifts can start as early as 07.00 am, 8 HOURS GUARANTEED.
Use Vehicles on site. Please maintain the one provided for you up to standard.
Once you get registered with us we will invite you for a short in person interview to discuss your availability and job requirements.
- £ 12.80 PAYED ADVANCED
- Pension contribution
- Weekly pay
- additional work available
- overtime rates after 40h completed
- bonus system at place when you refer a friend
All job positions we offer have a standard working week Monday to Friday. If you are interested in earning extra, we can offer you additional work with one of our many clients, that will include weekend shifts. You have the flexibility to choose what number of days you want to commit. If you are looking only for part time work with 2 to 3 shifts, we would still be happy to hire you. We value honesty and dedication in our preferred candidates. We are inclined to adapt to any candidate requirements as long as they are reliable and trustworthy.
To apply call today on 01634 714 777 or pop us a quick email at email@example.com.